Pervious concrete, sometimes called Porous concrete, is an environmentally-friendly type of concrete that allows up to 8 gallons of water to pass through each square foot every minute. Helpful for drainage, it's been recognized by the EPA as a best management practice.
- Reduce stormwater runoff
- Eliminate the need for detention pools
- Mitigate surface pollutants
- has the durability of standard concrete
- eliminates the need for costly stormwater management systems
- allows for more efficient land development
- replenishes water tables and acquifiers
Choose the family owned and operated team with more than 40 years of experience.
- Slip form curb
- ADA ramps
- Park, walkways and paths
We are experienced in handling your municipal needs